Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Copyright © 2010-2013 Aubrey's Attic. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2010-2013 Aubrey's Attic. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Aubrey's Attic. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Aubrey's Attic or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Aubrey's Attic ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Sales Tax
Aubrey's Attic charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- Return Policy
- A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number must first be obtained from Aubrey's Attic by calling 1-888-412-6194. This number allows us to track your package through the return process. This RGA must be clearly marked on the outside of your package. Failure to indicate this RGA number on the outside of your package may result in delayed processing time. No claim for return will be accepted without first obtaining an RGA number from a customer service representative of Aubrey's Attic.
- A copy of the original invoice with the returned item circled must accompany the RGA.
- All personalized jewelry and gifts are non-returnable. If the products are damaged (see Damaged Goods below), they will be replaced using the exact engraving as the original order. If there is a change in the engraving, it will be charged as a new item.
- All returns that are not damaged of a defect in materials or workmanship will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. These goods must also be returned in their original packaging and in resalable condition.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the original invoice date other than items that are broken due to the defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damaged items will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Aubrey's Attic. If it is determined that there is no damage, the item will be returned to the customer at their cost and no credit will be issued.
- Any applicable return postage credits will be issued only if the package is returned using standard US Postal Service. Credits will not be issued for upgrade to Priority Mail, Delivery Confirmation of Insurance.
- Returns will not be processed for customers with past due account balances until the account is made current.
Damaged and Shortage Claims
Claims for damaged goods, due to shipping, or shortage must be reported to Aubrey's Attic within 5 business days of receipt. All damaged merchandise must be returned in the original carton in order to file a claim with FedEx. An RGA number must be obtained before returning to Aubrey's Attic.
Returns for any reason will not be accepted without an RGA number issued by Aubrey's Attic.
While Aubrey's Attic makes every effort to maintain stock of all styles offered; this may not always be possible. In the event an item is out of stock, we will make every attempt to ship the item as soon as possible. When an item is back ordered, you will be given an approximate arrival date. These dates cannot be guaranteed.